Micah Tate Lindstrom Memorial Scholarship Information
Amount: $2500.00 Half to be paid in the fall semester and a half to be paid in the spring semester. The recipient must maintain a GPA of 2.5 or greater in the fall semester in order to receive the second half for the spring semester.
Eligibility: Graduating seniors of Clyde High School that will be an entering freshman the fall semester following graduation. Need not to be an FCA member.
In selecting a recipient, scholarship trustees will take into consideration:
• Thoughtful, substantive, and reflective answers to the application questionnaire.
• Participation and involvement in high school, community, church, and other related activities.
• Desire, work ethic, and overall attitude.
• Quality of written responses to application questions.
• A submitted recommendation questionnaire from an employee of Clyde High School, such as a teacher, coach, or counselor. (Required)
• A submitted recommendation questionnaire from an adult member of the community who is not an employee of Clyde High School and not related to the applicant, such as an employer, pastor, organization leader, or neighbor. (Required)
Responsibilities of the winner: Attend the Big Country FCA All-Star Football game for an introduction. Present the FCA Big Country Coach of the Year trophy.