Micah Tate Lindstrom Memorial Scholarship Information
Amount: $2500.00 Half to be paid in the fall semester and a half to be paid in the spring semester. The recipient must maintain a GPA of 2.5 or greater in the fall semester in order to receive the second half for the spring semester.
Eligibility: Graduating seniors of Clyde High School that will be an entering freshman the fall semester following graduation. Need not be an FCA member.
In selecting a recipient, scholarship trustees will take into consideration:
• Participation and involvement in high school, community, church, and other related activities
• Desire, work ethic, and overall attitude
• Quality of written responses to application questions
• A signed letter of recommendation from a teacher (Required)
• A signed letter of recommendation from a member of the community who is not an employee of Clyde High School (Required)
Letters of recommendations should detail the relationship to the applicant (teach, coach, youth minister, neighbor, etc), why he or she is deserving of the scholarship, and contact information.
Responsibilities of the winner: Attend the Big Country FCA All-Star Football game for an introduction. Present the FCA Big Country Coach of the Year trophy.